Wrocław Technology Park has revitalized one of the largest production and storage halls in Wrocław at a cost of 50 million. The hall was known as W-7. Now, under the roof of Nowa 7, a hall 286 m long and 80 m wide, there are production, storage and office spaces for rent.
The walls of the historic hall built in the early 1940’s remember much of the history of Wrocław. The hall was part of the largest pre-war factory in Wrocław known as Linke-Hofmann-Werke AG Breslau. It was the largest industrial plant in Wrocław and one of the largest producers of carriages and locomotives in Europe. During World War II, prisoners of the Gross-Rosen camp worked in the hall. The factory was severely damaged during the war. After the war, it was rebuilt and for over 50 years it produced carriages under the name of the PAFAWAG State Wagon Factory. Today, the hall under the name of Nowa 7 is experiencing its renaissance. It impresses with its modern form, simple and clean lines majestically rising upwards and distinctive glazing interspersed with original red brick.
The three-aisle production and storage hall with an area of over 20,000 m2 is intended for over a dozen companies and countless good ideas and positive energy.